Help Your Business Grow with a Series of Return Customers
While you run a business, you cherish and nurture a dream of having the maximum number of customers in comparison to your competitors.Maximizing this number of customers is good for the health of your business as that connotes popularizing the product or service and also expanding the profit percentage simultaneously. Hence, attracting new customers towards your brand becomes a major point of concern in any business.
Also, looking for new customers does not mean you would lose the existing ones. You have to sustain the current set of customers and also search for the new ones. This is the key factor that works and that would help your business grow. While looking for new customers is a major headache, turning the existing customers into repeat customers is much easier.
Studies prove that it is cheaper to retain customers than going on to acquire new ones. It costs a company 6-7 times more to find a new customer than keeping an existing one. Retention should be prioritized above acquisition as it also ensures a higher Return on Investment (ROI).
Keeping this in mind, the business strategies adopted by various organizations, have a separate department which is responsible to attend the customer needs and requirements.The idea of business is no more limited within the arena of selling the product and bidding goodbye to the customers. No! It is all about building a relation with the customer and retaining his loyalty so that the next time he comes back to YOU.
Customer Care Service is all about the service a customer gets before, during and after a product is sold.This is not that tough as it seems. This is no rocket science! In fact you can simply place yourself in the shoes of your customer and empathize truly to understand his exact needs. In this way you will surely get an idea about what he wants.Relationships with the customer before you sell a product and after the customer buys a product is as important and this point should not be neglected in oblivion.
So, the question is how would you make your customers return to you?
Well, the reasons are many and they are just so precise that you would be convinced about how good they would be for helping you prosper in business:
1. Use this golden opportunity– When a customer enters your shop, he is your guest. He is there to buy something and get his money’s worth. So now this is your opportunity to treat him the way you should and help him throughout the process that would provide him some relief. Give him enough reasons to come back to you, so that the next time he wants to make a purchase, he is reminded of you.
2. Build a relationship– The golden opportunity that you get to show your care to the customer will help you build a relationship with the latter. This relationship will go a long way when it comes to your business. Also it would be great word of mouth marketing for your business, which again is a very strong promotional strategy for any business.
3. Tell a story– Make a story out of every customer who is giving you an opportunity. Each and every customer is different and should be treated differently. From the very initiation of a conversation between both of you, try to convert this conversation into a story that both of you would like to be reminded of.
4. Win your customers’ loyalty– The question arises as to why the customers would choose to come back to you? Money in exchange of a purchase is not everything. There is something more than that. Customers are humans after all, who like to find a reflection of a humane attitude in your body language while you are selling him something. The money-minded outlook is a big turn-off for them. Subtle things matter the most to win someone’s loyalty.
5. Create a beautiful shopping experience for him– It is all about a beautiful experience that would last long. So use this prospect to gift your customer with a beautiful shopping experience that he would remember forever. This would help you win over his loyalty as well and would be an automatic promotional criterion for your business.
6. Provide a great customer care service– All the points mentioned above is a result of a great customer service. There is no thumb rule as such. When you empathize things become easier for both of you. Everybody wants attention. Hence, explore this chance to use it to the fullest.
Make use of these thoughts to help your business grow with a set of repeat customers.